This activity is sponsored by the Channel Islands Bike Club. You MUST be a paid member to play!
Saturday, April 20th:
Less Difficult Route- Lompoc 38 Mile Loop CCW
Ride- 8:30am at Flying Flags RV Resort fire pit. Two routes to choose from as we head to Nojoqui Falls & Neverland Ranch hilly option or Los Olivos and the wine country with lunch at Bob's Well Bread in Ballard or take Ballard Canyon.
For those club members not familiar with Ride w/GPS turn-by-turn CIBike Club Account, just click on this link for information & instructions.
- Flying Flags RV Resort by Highways West, Buellton
- Sideways Inn by Highways West, Buellton
- Marriott Hotel, Buellton
- Quality Inn by Choice, Buellton
- Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton, Buellton
- Pea Soup Anderson's, Buellton
- Motel 6, Buellton
- Hotel Hygge by Highways West, Buellton (NEW remodeled hotel)
- The Viking Inn, Solvang, NEWLY refurbished as seen on TV.
- Research Solvang for other options will be further away from the ride start location.
If you are NOT staying at the Flying Flags RV Resort, please do NOT park inside of the campground. There is event parking outside of the resort at the nearby "Park & Ride Lot" and along The Avenue of the Flags street. As a last resort, park in the nearby neighborhood.
- Feather & Fire, Buellton (Flying Flags RV Resort) SATURDAY'S gathering at 6pm.
- Sideways Inn Lounge, Buellton
- Ginos Pizza, Buellton
- Ellens Cafe, Buellton
- Mother Hubbards, Buellton
- Industrial Eats, Buellton
- Starbucks, Buellton
- The Habit, Buellton
- The Hitching Post, Buellton
- AJ Spurs, Buellton
- Craft House at the Corque, Solvang
- Solvang Brewing Company, Solvang
- Paula's Pancake House, Solvang
We had over 25 on the Saturday ride into the east end of the Santa Ynez Valley. Here is the group photo minus 4 other late riders. See the album of photos by CLICKING HERE. Thanks to Ron Parker for taking so many fun and beautiful photos. Other event photos and videos can be found in the right hand column with the camera icon.